- Sleek, light weight, ABS enclosure
- Super bright, Red color SMD, LED for fault indications
- Test / Mute / Acknowledge / Reset (buttons in front and terminals at rear) are available.
- Multiple units terminals can be connected in parallel to achieve more windows
- Each window can be programmed for fault inputs as NO or NC and output as alarm or trip
- Above program can be locked by removing the short link across specified terminals
- Over voltage protection
- Basic Models: M2-2 / M2-4 / M2-6 / M2-8
- Advanced Models: M2-12 / M2-16 / M2-24
- Available in 12, 16 and 24 windows respectively
- Available in wide auxiliary voltage range of 85-270V AC/DC.
- Advanced Models with additional features: M2-12R / M2-16R / M2-24R
- RS485 output signals are available for displaying Fault and healthy status of each window.
- Repeat relay cards having 8 (C-NO) outputs can be supplied on order to connect the main unit to 1, 2 or 3relay cards (as required) in a daisy chain arrangement and achieve one output for each window.
- Internal Resettable fuse for protection of device against voltage fluctuations. Digital display will blink whenever voltage exceeds specified voltage range. Switch off the unit for sometime & then switch on when voltage returns to normal.
Overall: M2-2, M2-4, M2-6, M2-8: 74 x 143 x 78mm, M2-12, M2-16, M2-24: 291 x 186.5 x 79mm (W x H x D) Repeat relay card: 195x90x59mm (W x H x D)
Cut-out: M2-2, M2-4, M2-6, M2-8: 69 x 141 x 75mm,M2-12, M2-16, M2-24: 285 x 181mm(W x H)
Panels – Generator, Distribution, MCC, Compressor, Fire annunciation, Boiler, Weigh Bridges, Process control, etc.